Hours & Admission
Monday - Friday: Closed
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am - 5 pm
We will be open Tuesday through Sunday in the summer!
Admission: $12.00 per Person
Children under 24 months are free
*Unlimited Safari Tours*
Feed Bags: $3.00 per bag
Carrots for Stretch: $1.00 a cup
*We accept cash, credit cards (excluding American Express and Discover Card), and checks*
Address: 159 Mini Lane, Cameron, NC 28326
Telephone Number: (919) 770-7109
"What is the Safari Tour?"
The Aloha Safari Zoo "Safari Tour" is a guided ride through our 65 acre property to see all of our larger game animals. Some of the species that you will see on the ride include camels, bison, zebra, an ostrich, and antelope! You will have one of our knowledgeable guides along for the ride to teach you about the animals and answer any questions you may have! This tour is the only opportunity to see these animals at the zoo and It is a "must-do" portion of your visit!
Things to Do
The Aloha Safari Zoo has so many exciting things to do. Therefore, we would like to make sure that you do as much as you can to make the most out of your visit! Listed below are some things you should definitely do during your visit!
- Stop by our goat and pig field near the zoo entrance to feed our livestock animals some treats (requires purchase of a feed bag)
- Head through our indoor animal area of our main building to see Exotic Birds, Skunks, Porcupines, Coatimundis and more!
- Stop by the Gift Shop in our main building to pick up water bottles, T-Shirts, and other Souvenirs!
- Head to the Reptile Room (inside the Gift Shop) to see some of our exotic reptiles such as bearded dragons, ball pythons, burmese pythons, and more!
- Tour our Upper Section of animals by foot by following the paved walkways! You will be able to come face to face with Tigers, a Bear, Wolves, Monkeys, and much more!
- Be sure to get on the Safari Tour to see our larger game animals in the Lower Section of our zoo! You will be able to see and feed animals such as Bison, Zebra, Ostriches, Antelope, Donkeys, Llamas, Water Buffalo, Camels, and more!
- Head to the Giraffe House to feed Stretch the Giraffe some snacks for just $1.00 per cup! Make sure to keep hats, sunglasses, cell phones, cameras, and umbrellas out of his reach! He likes to take souvenirs from you all as well!
- Be on the look out for Staff Members who have brought out some of our Animal Ambassadors for you to interact with! If you want to request that an animal be taken out, be sure to ask a Staff Member and (if it is safe to do so) they will be happy to oblige!
- If you have any questions on any of the animals that you see on your visit or on the facility itself, be sure to find someone in a "Zoo Staff" T-Shirt and they will be happy to answer your question for you!